Website Dion and Sons
mechanics will schedule and perform repairs, preventative maintenance and BIT inspections
- Must have own tools with an advanced mechanical aptitude and minimum 3 years of experience working on Diesel vehicles and equipment.
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently but able to collaborate with a team of mechanics.
- Welding Experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Commercial (Class A or B) license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Health plans including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k w/employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Safety Incentive Program
Click on the link below to apply today, or submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 216-8381
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
Learn more about our company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com