Website Amber Resources / Dion & Sons
As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for making local deliveries of bulk and/or packaged products to various customer sites and equipment.
Ask about our current Sign On Bonus program
If you are looking for full-time work with a stable company, apply as a Delivery Driver with us today!
As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for making local deliveries of bulk and/or packaged products to various customer sites and equipment. This may include pumping product into vehicle road tanks, bulk storage tanks, generators, industrial equipment and/or delivering totes, drums, pails, etc. To do this job, you must be able to safely lift push, pull and carry up to 65 pounds.
- Valid CA Commercial Driver License with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and be able to provide current driving record printout, issued within 30 days of your application date with us.
- Must be 21 years of age per DOT regulations.
- Local driving experience utilizing handheld computers is a huge plus.
- Available nights, weekends and/or holidays as needed for full-time consecutive 5 day shift
- Must be able to successfully complete a post offer background, physical, drug and breath alcohol test
If you enjoy driving and interacting with customers and are looking for a stable work environment where performance is recognized, consider our TEAM today!
Click on the link below to apply online, or submit your current resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 216-8381
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with a criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law and local ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp.driverapponline.com.