Dion and Sons, Inc.
mechanics are responsible for scheduling and performing repairs, preventative maintenance and BIT inspections.
The person in this position will report to the Fleet Manager and General Manager and will work closely with the dispatcher, to schedule preventative maintenance and repairs of our equipment. To be successful in this role, you must be able to take direction and work alone to complete all tasks as assigned.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing repairs, preventive maintenance and BIT inspections.
- Insuring compliance with all state and federal transportation regulations and inspections.
- Maintaining paperwork for vehicle/equipment files.
- Inspecting all work before vehicle/equipment leaves the shop to ensure necessary work is done correctly.
- Ensure shop and surrounding area is kept clean, and organized at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have own tools with an advanced mechanical aptitude and minimum 3 years of experience working on Diesel vehicles and equipment.
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently but able to collaborate with a team of mechanics.
- Welding Experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Health plans including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k w/employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Safety Incentive Program
Check out our video below!
Click on the link below to apply today, or submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY ONLINE TODAY
If you have any questions please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 216-8381
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
Learn more about our company