Website Dion and Sons
Customer Service Representatives Make A Great Impression on our Customers!
Are you proactive?
Are you eager to join a stable company and be a part of a growing team?
Dion and Sons is a full service provider of fuels, lubricants, generator transportation, fleet fueling programs and more. The person in this role will support all efforts of our Sales Team.
- Review, research and respond to all internal and external phone, email, fax and walk in requests.
- Utilize our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to record customer interaction.
- Maintain ongoing contact with customers to update account information, provide product/service information, insure successful deliveries and investigate and resolve<concerns./li>
- Develop accounts through every identified opportunity.
- Prepare necessary documentation as needed to meet above requirements.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned to support MAGIC = Making a Great Impression on our Customers.
- Outgoing, pleasant and professional personality and appearance is a must.
- Two years of Administrative Customer Service or Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Able to fluently read, write and speak English. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Proven excellent people, phone and written communication skills.
- Basic math, email, data base and spreadsheet applications are necessary.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures, methods and techniques.
- Able to follow processes and procedures and to resolve problems using good judgement.
- Composure and experience handling multiple tasks or projects at once with the ability to change tasks without notice.
- Ethical, reliable, courteous, consistently effective and able to work alone with minimal direction, or with a team and project manager.
- Consistent positive attitude with the desire to learn and grow.
- Great work environment!
- Paid training
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Profit Sharing Incentive Plan
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity apply with us today!
Check out our video below!
download our application and submit your application or your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (562) 628-9798.
If you would prefer to apply in person or have any questions, please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 432-3946 x1056
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
- In Person at: 1543 W. 16th Street Long Beach, CA 90813
Learn more about our company
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with a criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law and local ordinances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com