Dion & Sons
Support all aspects of shipping, receiving, repackaging, labeling and inventory.
Primary Duties of a Warehouse employee include but are not Limited to:
- Unloading, receiving and storing product.
- Repackaging product and labeling containers.
- Picking and stacking orders for staging, and loading into trailer(s).
- Pumping products into and out of bulk storage (totes & tanks).
- Handling or assisting with monthly and annual inventory counts.
- Assisting drivers with deliveries and spill response as needed.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of all interior and exterior work areas.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Warehouse and Operations departments.
- Able to physically lift, push, pull and carry up to 75 pounds
- Must have valid Driver License and clean or acceptable driving record and be insurable under the company’s commercial insurance policy.
- Driving violations and/or at fault accidents within the past 3 years may prevent hiring.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in fast paced environment and change direction as needed.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of employees, customers and vendors.
- Ability to use two-way radio as needed to consistently communicate with all departments.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills are essential.
- Able to use sit down forklift – training will be provided.
- Able to work in outdoor elements year round.
- Able to successfully complete post offer physical, drug and breath alcohol test
If you enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced environment where performance is recognized, apply with us today!
Click on the link below to apply today, or submit your current resume to email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE TODAY
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 219-8381
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
Learn more about our company in this video
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp.driverapponline.com.