Dion & Sons
Support all aspects of shipping, receiving, repackaging, labeling and inventory.
Primary Duties of a Warehouse employee include but are not Limited to:
- Unloading, receiving and storing product.
- Repackaging product and labeling containers.
- Picking and stacking orders for staging, and loading into trailer(s).
- Pumping products into and out of bulk storage (totes & tanks).
- Handling or assisting with monthly and annual inventory counts.
- Assisting drivers with deliveries and spill response as needed.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of all interior and exterior work areas.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Warehouse and Operations departments.
- Able to physically lift, push, pull and carry up to 75 pounds
- Must have valid Driver License and clean or acceptable driving record and be insurable under the company’s commercial insurance policy.
- Driving violations and/or at fault accidents within the past 3 years may prevent hiring.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in fast paced environment and change direction as needed.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of employees, customers and vendors.
- Ability to use two-way radio as needed to consistently communicate with all departments.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills are essential.
- Able to use sit down forklift – training will be provided.
- Able to work in outdoor elements year round.
- Able to successfully complete post offer physical, drug and breath alcohol test
If you enjoy working outdoors in a fast paced environment where performance is recognized, apply with us today!
Click on the link below to apply today, or download our application and submit your application or your current resume to email@example.com or fax it to (562) 628-9798.APPLY ONLINE TODAY
If you would prefer to apply in person or have any questions, please contact our recruiting department:
- By Phone at: (562) 432-3946 x 1056
- By eMail at: HR@AmberResources.com
- In Person at: 1543 West 16th St. Long Beach, CA
Learn more about our company in this video
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp.driverapponline.com.